We're happy to set up pull lists for our customers so that you don't miss out on your favourite comics.
Please let us know which comics you'd like us to save for you on a regular basis and we'll do the rest.
There's no deposit required and all we ask is that you pay for your comics regularly and promptly.
The following guidance applies:
- We'll invoice you for your pull list comics when they arrive in stock.
- These electronic invoices will be emailed to you, during the week when your batch of pull list comics reaches 5 (or more) comics in total or if the total cost of comics is £20 (whichever is the lower of the two).
- Once you've settled the invoice, you can choose to either have your comics held for click-and-collect at a later date, or to be posted out (either that week, or to be saved and posted out with your next batch of comics i.e. to make postage more economical)
- We'll also invoice customers to pay for their pull lists if you have less than 5 comics that have not been collected after 2 months
- If you don't settle your invoice within a week, we'll put your pull list on hold and stop adding new comics to your pull list until the invoice is paid.
- We'll hold onto unpaid pull list comics that we've sent an invoice for, for a total of 4 weeks from the date of the invoice, before putting the comics back on sale for other customers.