Crunch Comics is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. We do not sell or trade email lists with other companies and businesses for any reason e.g. for marketing purposes. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified e.g. your email address, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. Below we have provided detailed information on when and why we may collect your personal information, how we use it, and how we keep it secure.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
· Contact information including home address, phone number, or email address,
· Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests;
We will not sell, trade, rent or otherwise pass on your personal information to others, except as described here or with prior consent.
When someone visits www.crunchcomics.com, we use the website hosting company’s analytics to collect standard internet log information and numbers of visitors to the website. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
As a part of the registration process for our e- newsletter, we collect personal information. We may use that information for the following reasons:
· To tell you about new comics and new merchandise releases;
· To let you know when your comic order has arrived in stock;
· To contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information;
· To check our records are right and to check every now and then that you’re happy and satisfied.
· We don’t sell, rent or trade email lists with other organisations and businesses.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
· internal record keeping;
· we may use the information to improve our products and services;
· we may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting from us, using the email address which you have provided;
· from time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email for this
· we may use the information to customise our website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website and newsletter may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Access and Control of your personal information
Under GDPR, you have the right to access and amend any of their personal data that we hold. You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. You can do this by contacting us by email or in-store. If you have further questions or concerns, you can contact us by emailing email@example.com
Changes to this Privacy Notice